Anyway, I went back and looked at my post from the middle of the night and even though that was actually me, some of those sounded kinda dark and so serious. There is more to me than that. So my wife said that I should do another one that would more accurately reflect who I am.
1. I think cats are filthy beasts, and my dog (Roscoe) can do almost nothing wrong. If you think I am wrong, just strike up a relationship with both and tell me which is more satisfying.
2. Hello, my name is John and I am a Toronto Maple Leaf fan. I am also a Rider fan, but somehow that doesn't make me feel the same as it does to say I am a Leaf fan.
3. Cancer has given me at least 5 compression fractures in my back and although I have never been tall, now that I lost an additional 2 inches I find that I think about it quite a bit. Does that make me vain, or shallow?
4. I am also a fan of western movies. John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliot are just a few of the best cowboys on the big screen. My favorite western is probably "The Cowboys". All around favorite movie, "Groundhog Day"
5. I can hardly watch TV without physically holding the remote in my hand. It can't even lay on my lap, I have to hold it in my hand. And then when I drift off to sleep sometimes my fingers twitch or move and I will be pressing buttons and actually be asleep. Drives my wife crazy. Especially when she accuses me of falling asleep and I deny it, and refuse to give up the remote. I have so little fun in my life.
Anyway that is kinda who I am. Now I would like these people to tell us a little about themselves.
This might take awhile as I post so seldom that nobody comes here anymore. If you know these people, tell them to get with it.