Sunday, May 04, 2008

#74

One more post at the request of my grandson. Chris, Mom and I went to an auction sale on Saturday in Warman and one of my prized purchases was a semi-truck made by this gentleman that was selling all his tools and a bunch of his toys. He made cars and trucks out of wood and he made one semi-truck. The cars and most of the trucks were all made from plans but this truck I bought had been made without. But it is just great. My grandsons are going to love it. I told Ben about it and called him yesterday to tell him. He phoned me today to ask me why the picture was not up on my blog so he could see it. So here it is Ben. It is 8" high and 32" long. The door on the trailer is not attached at this time, so I am going to fasten it at the bottom with hinges so it can be used as a ramp.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Ooooo. Nice. I would have been tempted to bid on that too. I haven't shown Ben yet, because I wanted him to be able to phone you when he sees it. He stayed outside till nine and then it was bathtime, and then it was bedtime and obviously too late to be phoning, so he'll have to see it tomorrow.

10:27 PM  
Blogger footsack said...

Very cool truck John. I'm sure your grandson's will have endless fun with that thing. It's huge!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home