Saturday, December 01, 2007

#69

I think I might be able to do this again. *fingers dug into the top of the hill; slipping back; fingernails digging in; clawing my way back to the top; *
I have a doctors appointment this morning at 9:30, it is now 6:30 so I have some time to kill. Not to much, but a little. I have to go to Canadian Tire this morning before my appointment and buy the door crasher special. It is one of those wind up flashlights. Reg 29.95 on sale for 7.99. The other day my pilot light went out on my furnace and I had a dickens of a time seeing in my furnace. I found all my flashlights, and they all had dead batteries. So I am going to purchase one of these, that just never die.
I think this is quite a post for my first one since July, so goodbye Carrie.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, those doorcrasher sales at Canadian Tire. It is quite exciting. I could actually use a wind up flashlight, too, now that I think about it. It's nice to see that you did post, even though last I heard you were back in the hospital. I hope that everything goes well. Thinking of and praying for you.

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Holy Cow, John! You haven't written a new post in so long! I'm excited.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

How did I miss this. I guess I just quit checking. Isn't Canadian tire a great store. The do have some really good specials.

4:55 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

I can't believe either that I never saw this before now. I guess I also stopped checking.
Good to see you posting again John.
Prayers are being sent up for you and your family that you will all be together this Christmas to enjoy one of God's biggest blessings....family.
Love you lots.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

That flashlight was only $7.99? And you didn't buy one for each of your grandsons? Sigh.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home