Thursday, June 28, 2007

#67

I love that my titles are now so easy to type. To bad I can't just type a number and you guys would know what I was writing. Should you laugh, or cry, or come to my house and burn it down, but no, I have to go through the bother of typing out the letters and if you want, you have to take the time and read it all. Then you have to decide on what emotion will guide you. Laugh, cry or go look for the matches.
Anyway, this is none of those things. This is just info. Beazly and I plan to go up to Iroquois Lake and see if we can catch a fish or two today. Mike says that the water is so high that the water that flows under the bridge connecting the two parts of the lake is about six inches from touching the bridge. The R.M. has had to dump a bunch of gravel on the road to keep it from flooding and people are just fishing from shore as close as they can get to the bridge. The fishing has apparently been good, so I figure that even an unlucky guy like me should be able to catch the odd lake snake. Wish me luck, I have to finish packing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You totally should have brought Noah. He practiced in the backyard with his fishing rod for over an hour yesterday. He can cast over 10 feet away from himself. He even got that silly plastic fish over in the fence and into the neighbors yard.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Awe man. I wish we could come.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I want to go fishing with you if we get to come to Sask this summer. I haven't fished since I was 12 and we went to Deep Lake with Pete Hildebrandts and I almost cut off my toe on that broken bottle in the water. I couldn't play any more so Dad took me out fishing. I caught this pathetic little fish and felt sorry for it and was quite happy when Dad suggested throwing it back.
BTW Noah. I am very impressed that you can cast at all. That is quite an accomplishment for a boy your age.

7:49 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

I hope you guys have an awesome time and you catch a lot of nice fish. Make sure you take your camera so you can post a picture:)

11:09 AM  
Blogger John said...

Turned out that we didn't go fishing. So from now on I will only post if we have actually gone fishing.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home