Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#71


This is the book that I used in the tag. Chris and I went to the Sally Ann to buy some stuffed toys for our dog and while Chris did that, I checked out some of the other treasures in the store. I wandered over to the book section. When I see a bunch of books, I always check out the old books first and as I did that the word buckskin just jumped out at me and I had to buy it. Say the title to yourself a few times "Doctor in Buckskin, Doctor in Buckskin, Doctor....." I don't think that you could resist this book either. No, I haven't read it yet, but as soon as I have I will let you know what its like.
Thats all I have for today. Chris has gone to work, so it is just me and Roscoe. I think I will go have a nap.

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

LOL. It looks like a romance to me. Are you into romances now Dad?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I agree, Becky. I think I might have to go check for it in the library. I love the title and the front cover looks really interesting. Sometimes these books are adventure stories that look like romance and sometimes the other way around. Don't be intimidated, though, John. Read it and let us know if it's worth searching for in the library.

7:27 PM  
Blogger John said...

I am going to start reading it tonight, so I will let you know what it is like. It is supposed to be the true story of a doctor in the frontier. Guess we'll see.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

This looks like the kind of books I love. Old Western frontier type stuff. I borrow it from you when you are done, even if you don't like it.
If your looking for a coffee or breakfast give me a call.

8:27 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

I also love those old frontier stories. And what's a book without a little romance.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to hear about this book. Romance on the frontier. Doctors in buckskin. It sounds quite enthralling. Oh, I can just imagine it now.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home