Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#72

This is old news in that it happened a while back, but seeing as how the story has not been told, and I only blog infrequently, I thought it would be okay to tell the story.

The other weekend when we went to the Western Development Museum, henceforth called the wdm, I found myself alone for a while looking at old cars. When I have to walk for a while I bring a walker because my back gets quite sore if I try to walk any distance without assistance. Anyways, back to the story. I was sitting on the seat on the walker and I must not have been moving, while I was reading the write-up on this car. All at once at the same time as my arm got squeezed, a child's voice said, "Look Mommy, this guy looks really real." Of course when he squeezed my arm I moved and scared this 10 year old kid out of probably a years growth. I laughed, his parents laughed and the kid walked away all embarrassed. It was quite funny.


The main reason for writing this post though was because I wanted to get my fathers day wish list out there so that all those wanting to contribute towards a little something for my gift would have lots of time to save their penny's. Or something a little bigger if the contributors list is a little short. Here is photo.
For information on where this box can be purchased or any further information on other boxes of like quality, contact the writer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I don't even know what that is, but at least this explains why you called me to tell me you posted.

Man, I wish I'd seen that kid get scared.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Great story John. wish i had been there.

What is that box thing? I thought it might be a portable BBQ or a huge tackle box. (couldn't enlarge the picture)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh goodness, that's so funny! I can't believe that he actually came up and pinched you, that's so hilarious.

Oh yeah, I also would like to know what that green box is.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home