Sunday, March 16, 2008

#73

The green box thing is a tackle box. It is not really that huge. If you would like to see how big it really is, you may want to contribute to the purchase of my fathers day gift. After I receive it I will take a picture of myself with a huge smile on my face, holding my new tackle box and you will see that it is not really that big.
Glen and Becky were here this weekend and stayed at our house. It was so good to have them here so we could see the boys. Sorry Glen and Becky. Last night when I was getting ready to go to bed as I opened the bathroom door to go to bed there stood Ben. "Who flushed the toilet?" He asked me. I told him I had and of course that just initiated more questions. Here they are in order. Why? Because I went to the bathroom. Howcome? I had to go. Pee or poop? Pee. This is where we reached the end. He said "Oh" and went downstairs. I followed him to the basement stairs and heard him tell Becky. "That was the mystery of the flushing toilet." I still laugh as I think of it this morning. That kid just cracks me up. Yesterday Angie was going to take him to town and to a movie. He was walking around the house with his coat on and getting impatient. Finally he told Angie that if she didn't hurry he was going to go by himself. He is only four, I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.
Anyways, I have a cold so am not going to church this morning. Now I am going to lay on the couch, drink coffee and watch a few fishing shows. Have a nice day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey, John. You're right. Ben is hilarious. I sure hope you get your tackle box for Father's Day. It is so nice to go to your blog and read new posts. I have been praying that you will get through this cold without another hospital visit. That would mean your body is mending and you are getting stronger, which I can see you are. Don't be stranger and keep on posting.

9:14 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

I would love to contribute to your tackle box. I tell you what...when you come out here this summer, I will buy you that one all by myself is no one has contributed thus far:)
seriously.....

11:36 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Best of luck on your tackle box. I love the stuff kids say. It is so hilarious. I remember Carrie saying " I don't can't do it." Still makes me smile when I think about it.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home