Thursday, November 20, 2008

#75

I know it has been a while but I might try this again for a while. We have been gone for a week now on a sojourn that will likely take 4 months. 3 if all goes really well. I miss my children and especially my grandsons so much already that I am unsure how I will make it the rest of the way. Hopefully it is just the fact that I will not see them for a while that makes it worse right now and this ache will go away. I read last night in Proverbs that "Children's children are the crown of old men, and the glory of children is their father." 17:6 by the way. How true that is. I love those boys fit to bust, and so often I see the way that they search for their fathers approval, and just need to be close to them. Any way it is the middle of the night and this is not going to help me fall asleep. I need to think of something else.
Have you ever noticed that Mr Clean doesn't talk. Oh the voice sounds like a big strong guy whom you could trust to help you do anything and he would never steer you wrong. But don't be deceived. Its Milli Vanilli all over again. The big guy just stands there and smiles, his lips never move. I don't imagine he will fall from grace just because I finally realized this, as he has probably never been able to actually talk. I am pretty sure that he has enough of a reputation that this little thing will not see him lose his following. Anyway that's enough for now, I am going to go and see if I can fall asleep. I have a long day of appointments tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

I have actually noticed that he doesn't talk. I think the fumes from the products actually cause the people using them to hear voices! That just can't be good for a person!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

This is so you! I love how you switch from being so sad and serious to talking about Mr. Clean of all things. Hilarious. You almost had me in tears and then laughter. Are you sure your not A.D.D.?
I will pray that you can get through this time OK.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

LOL @ Cindi.

7:35 PM  
Blogger footsack said...

Just read this now! Sorry. I'm not used to you posting so I don't always check. The Mr. Clean thing is hilarious and I would have been very sad about you missing those boys but I know that, as I write this, you are on your way home and you will get to see those precious boys.
Grandchildren are just so very wonderful!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home