Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Alone again....naturally

Well not naturally, but alone. Except for Roscoe and he doesn't say much. Chris is in Yorkton helping Becky with her two boys, which means I am alone. I hatess it. I am having pepsi and nacho chips, and thinking about adding a couple of hotdogs and calling it supper. Still better than plain fried hamburger meat, ketchup and toast Chris. I went to see my new grandson on the weekend and he is just as precious as Noah and Ben are. What great boys. I get to go to Winnipeg on the weekend and help Jonny, Melissa and Noah move back here. I am so glad that they are coming back and I get to see Noah a lot more often, and maybe babysit once in a while.
SGI got back to me today about my stolen and subsequent wrecked car. They want to give me a great big whopping $1400.00 for it. I told him we are not anywhere close on this, in fact we are formally at war. We are now going to arbitration. It had about 320 thousand miles on the car, but the tranny had about 64 thousand on it and the motor about 130. I have paid them over 7 thousand in insurance over the years for this car and now some punk stole it and destroyed it, and now SGI wants to steal it from me again. I guess that's how they made 36 million dollars profit last year.
I think I will try to file my tax returns tonight. Yea, procrastination lives with me as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I know what you mean about the government being theives. They go to their evil little black book and that's where they stop. It doesn't matter what you have done to keep your car safe and on the road. That evil little black book is like their bible and we all are just supposed to abide by the mighty government's decision.
I'm so glad you have such beautiful grandson's to distract you from your car troubles.

7:41 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

Hey John, what kind of car did you buy? I can't beleive that they would only give you that much. What the heck can you buy with that?? Maybe a scooter but that's about it. You do have some very cute grandson's though and that makes all things bette. I am holding my grandson right now and giving his mommy some much deserved sleep.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness... the government is a bunch of thieves, and I think that no matter what we do, and who we vote for... nothing will ever change... That's why I don't vote... I hope you get more than that from those scam artists who call themselves insurance companies...

It's nice that your other grandson can be closer to you... You sound like the greatest grandpa.... :)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home