Sunday, January 29, 2006

Four things

Thanks Becky, othes than todays message in church there is nothing in my mind and I could not do the same justice to the subject as Ken Rutherford did.

Four jobs I have had.

1. I worked for a construction company who were building the Western Developement Museaum in Saskatoon. Lasted a whole 4 days, than I got canned.

2. My second job was also my best. I worked for a farmer at Borden Bridge. He was a great guy to work for and I think I was made to be a farmer, I really liked it.

3. My brother Henry and I sheeted a quonset for a farmer when we were going to school. Another great job, he let us have a beer at lunch.

4. Now I work for the Pool.

Four places I have lived.

1. I live in Martensville right now. The place where we raised our children. Good house, lots of great memories.

2. I lived in a house on this side of the the Borden Bridge right down by the river. Every day I could go down to the river and fish or just go walking with my dog Frank. He was a great dog, and my first.

3. I lived in a low rental four plex in Saskatoon that was just terrible. You could hear through the walls like they were paper, and our neighbours drank and then they would fight, usually at about 2 or 3 in the morning.

4. Best place was this little house in Maymont. No running water, oil burner heater, mice all over the place, but it was the house where I brought my bride, and it was the best.

Four TV shows I Love. love is a little strong but here it is

1. Any fishing show

2. Corner Gas

3. 24

4. Hockey Night in Canada

Four places I have vacationed.

1. Traveled to Hanson Lake with my family and stopped at every lake and campground and some lakes that didn't have campgrounds, what a great trip.

2. Went on a fly in fishing trip with my wife and another couple to Andrews Lake, north west of Lac la Ronge.

3. Went on a camping trip for 2 weeks though BC with my wife. Awesome trip, tented most of the way.

4. Many great camping trips throughout Saskatchewan with my family.
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Cabbage rolls. And not those sticky gooey little things that my ukranian freinds make.
2. Eggs benedict with a little salsa.
3. Farmer sausage and vereniki with a homemade rhubarb sauce.
4. Hotdogs cooked on a fire at the lake.
Four sites I visit daily.
1 to 4. All the blogs of my family and freinds.
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. In Mexico city visiting my freind Paul.
2. Fishing for salmon with my freind Steve.
3. Summertime and at Sylwyn Lake lodge.
4. Again, summertime and at any lake playing in the water with my grandsons.
Four bloggers I am tagging.
1. Benjamin
2. Noah
3. Mitz
4. Travis

5 Comments:

Blogger footsack said...

What exactly is this tagging this. I just don't get it. Am I getting old??? What the heck???

10:33 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

it's like the game tag... if you get tagged, you're it... you're it until you post the little dealio that is going around... then you're not it anymore... it's just a way of spreading stuff like this around

4:16 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Okay people. I personally don't think it is fair to tag Ben because we all know he doesn't really write that stuff. I'll put up his four things, but I'm NOT, tagging anyone new. I already caught you.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Like mother like daughter...holy crap, I'm becoming my mother.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Ok, looks like the whole gang has been tagged. Pretty neat to be able to read everyones responses. And Mitz, yep, you are getting old.....LOL.... but then so is John!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home