Friday, December 16, 2005

??????

Here it is, what to some of you might still be early, which to me is late, and I am on my computer. I am starting to become like Trav. Never time to publish, just go to people's sites and comment. Just spent an evening with my grandson Noah and his mother. What a delightful kid. He is a little bit afraid of my dog. He loves to be chased and he gets this wild eyed look and he trys to run away. He has only been walking for a month so his fast is still quite slow. But what he lacks in speed he makes up for in effort. As soon as he reaches a safe zone (his mother) he turns and looks at you as if to say, "see you missed" I love spending time with my grandchildren, but I ,,,aw to heck with it. I am going to bed. I just misspelled thre words in the last sentendce. I am gonig to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

You don't know what tired is yet Grandpa... Wait till I get there and Noah and I can double team you.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love how you love your family. It's like getting a glimps of how God must feel about us. Your grandsons are very fortunate little boys.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home